Updated: Jun 3, 2020
Safety First, Services Next!
Hello our dear Clients! Oh, how we’ve missed you all!! Body Ethics Spa is ready to service clients by putting safety first! We intend to implement proper and professional sanitation protocols each and every day to keep ourselves and our clients safe and healthy.
Please take note of our Mandatory Protocols put in place to ensure a happy and healthy environment for all:
1) Please be sure to schedule your appointment as soon as possible as there will be limited bookings available per day.
2) Upon your arrival, please, you must have your face mask on. If you do not have a face mask, one can be provided for you at an additional charge of $5.
3) Hand sanitizer and/or hand soap is available for clients to use upon arrival.
4) Clients are not permitted to have any extra guests/companions (children included) attend the scheduled appointment due to social distancing protocols.
5) To ensure a safe environment for our clients and staff, we will not provide services to clients if we have a reason to believe that they are sick or have symptoms of possible
Covid-19 Coronavirus such as cough, sore throat, muscle pain &/or shortness of breath.
We are here to support you and are working hard to ensure that we may continue to provide you with results-driven, reliable and uninterrupted services you desire and deserve. We are also aware that some of our valued customers may have experienced financial hardship as a result of Coronavirus. If you are impacted, please contact us to discuss how we can help. As always, thank you for being a loyal customer. We will continue to closely monitor the situation, stay focused on keeping our staff and communities healthy and providing the support you need.
Sincerely, Your Friends at Body Ethics Spa Thank You & See You Soon!